Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello there...

It's been a while since I've posted any blogs. No excuses. Just haven't in a while. Had a good Thanksgiving in Minnesota. Too good maybe. Nothing 3 hours at the gym yesterday couldn't fix though;) Much thanks to my sisters for opening up their homes to everyone.





It was a great time. Of course my whole family was there, which can get pretty hectic at times. Needless to say, I was ready to come home at the end of the weekend, but it's always nice to see everyone together. Not too many opportunities for that.

This morning as I was helping Hanah get dressed I said, "Hanah, you have big feet! Are you gonna be a dancer someday?"
"No" she said. "
Then what are you going to be?" To which she replied,
"Just Hanah!"

That'll do Hanah. That'll do.





I savor those moments when my children pull things into perspective for me.

I don't know what I'd do without them!


You know that I could use somebody....someone like you



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment